Tuesday, December 29, 2009

OUT WITH THE OLD




After six years my old tablet finally kicked the bucket. Since it was right around Christmas I decided it was high time to get a new one. I had my eye on Wacom's Intuous and now that I own one... man, is it nice!

I painted this green fellow during a "let's try out the new tablet" session. The Intuous has way more levels of Pressure Sensitivity than my old one did which results in more control (Apparently technology moves forward over a span of six years)! I'm really excited to use this new tablet on future projects.

~Chris

2 comments:

kelipipo said...

Hey man, I'm studying animation at Cap and I only just saw your comment on our lifedrawing blog.
Sorry for the late reply, but yes: even though we don't advertise outside of our program, absolutely anybody can come to the lifedrawing sessions - as long as you're willing to make the trip to our school and pay the five bucks (or $20 for five tickets.) :P The summer sessions may have different times from the ones we have right now, so keep an eye on the blog.

Great stuff on your site. Best of luck in the business :D --Reetta

Christopher Woods said...

That's wonderful news Reetta, thank you. I'm working in North Vancouver right now so it's a short trip for me up to Cap at the moment. I'll check the blog again for dates and times.

Cheers.